Personal Assistant to the Head Teacher Post
“St Mary’s provides an outstanding education for all its pupils” OFSTED
St Mary’s is an outstanding two form entry Catholic primary school in the centre of Wimbledon. We are looking for a highly motivated, innovative, organised and hardworking individual to join our dedicated and successful school admin team from January 2019.
Status: Personal Assistant to the Head Teacher
Responsibility: Providing personal administrative support to the Head Teacher along with general admin support as part of the main school admin team
Pay Scale Point: ME8
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 08:30-16:30, 52 weeks per year
Annual Salary: Starting at £25747
The successful candidate would ideally have relevant qualifications and experience of working as part of an admin team in a school or business setting.
• Supportive and welcoming colleagues across the school
• A well-resourced school in a central Wimbledon location close to transport, shops and amenities
• Ongoing commitment to staff wellbeing and continuing professional development
• Children who are eager to learn and exceptionally well behaved
• A wonderfully strong community where home, school and parish work hand in hand to live out the school mission statement ‘to be the best that we can be’.
Closing time and date: 12:00 noon Monday 10th December 2018 Interviews: Thursday 14th December 2018 (Time TBC)
We are committed to safeguarding children and these posts are subject to an enhanced CRB check and satisfactory references.
Please note that under safer recruitment practices the school cannot accept CVs or letters in place of application forms.
Please email the school for an application form. Once completed, please submit via email to the Head Teacher, Mrs Macdona at the following email address: email@example.com