Do you want to be part of a school community on a journey from good to outstanding?
Do you want to make a difference to outcomes for all students?
We are looking to appoint a Personnel Officer to support the schools recruitment and HR functions
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing full support to Senior Leaders including
• drafting and posting adverts on relevant recruitment platforms
• managing safer recruitment practices and arranging interviews
• managing offers of employment including offer letters, contracts, pre-employment checks and DBS and security checks
• offering a high quality service to all stake holders
You will have experience of working in a busy environment, preferably but not essentially within a school setting, and understand the recruitment landscape of the education sector.
As well as managing the recruitment activity at the school you will also be responsible for supporting the Senior Leadership Team in organising Inset days and Performance Management processes alongside proactively collating data and information to ensure a high quality candidate field and a quality experience to all candidates across teaching and support staff roles.
This role would suit an efficient, proactive and calm administrator with excellent IT skills and attention to detail, who enjoys working in a multi-function team often to exacting deadlines.
Experience of managing recruitment, SAP or IBC Systems would be desirable but not essential.
• 31 hrs per week across 5 days (To be agreed within Core Hours 8:00am to 4:30pm), 40 weeks per year.
Full details of the role and responsibilities are available in the information pack.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful secondary school which is ‘where teachers and leaders at all levels are enthusiastic and ambitious’ (Ofsted 2017).
If you wish to make an informal enquiry or arrange a visit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the support staff application form on www.beaufort.hants.sch.uk/workwithus – CVs will not be accepted.
To apply please complete and application form (on the website) and send by email to: Recruitment@staff.beaufort.hants.sch.uk
The Henry Beaufort School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years