Ambler Primary School is recruiting!
An Outstanding Phase Leader
Salary Grade: Main Scale/UPS + TLR
Salary Range: £31,726 pa - £45,760 per annum
To Start September 2018
Ambler primary school needs a new phase leader for the current lower key stage 2 (years 3 and 4) to join their dynamic and highly skilled leadership team at this outstanding and fantastic school from September 2018.
The right candidate will be:
· An outstanding classroom practitioner
· A teacher with at least 3 years teaching experience
· A teacher who is able to analyse data and drive standards across the whole phase
· An experienced leader having led a team previously or having led a curriculum area successfully
· A leader who can develop the teaching and learning practice of others
· A solution focused and positive leader who is passionate about improving the outcomes for all pupils, has good people skills and a good sense of humour
We will offer you:
· An opportunity to work within a vibrant and hardworking leadership team
· Excellent CPD to support and develop you in this role
· Necessary leadership time to carry out the role effectively
· A role in an outstanding primary school with exceptionally well behaved pupils and a warm and bright teaching staff
Further details: Visits to the School are welcomed and encouraged. To book a visit please contact the school office on 020 7226 4708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date and shortlisting for this role is Friday 2nd March 2018 Midday
Interviews for this post will take place on Tuesday 6th March 2018
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email the Education HR at email@example.com quoting reference: AMB 646
Ambler Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.