Aldar Academies are currently seeking an outstanding Physical Education Teacher for West Yas Academy in Abu Dhabi commencing academic year 2019-2020
West Yas Academy is a Massachusetts State Curriculum school in Abu Dhabi, which is the most highly regarded and successful public school curriculum in the United States.
The Massachusetts Curriculum draws on a rich history of academic excellence and rigor, and has historically benefited from proximity to and interaction with higher education institutions such as Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Graduates of West Yas Academy will receive the American High School Diploma, which is the standard qualification for entry into colleges and US universities.
• Competitive terms of employment and outstanding working conditions
• Tax Free salary
• Fully furnished accommodation
• Medical insurance
• Annual Flight
• Opportunity to work within a team of supportive and creative colleagues
• Excellent professional development and guidance
• BA in relevant subject/Bachelor in Physical Education and PGCE in Physical Education.
• Minimum two years’ teaching experience in Physical Education
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
• Respect for all members of a school community, irrespective of position, gender, age and ethnic background
• Previous experience working with students for whom English is not their first language
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check