Aldar Education are seeking an outstanding Teacher of Physical Education for Mubarak Bin Mohamed Charter School for the academic year 2020-2021.
The successful candidate will be able to deliver lessons that inspire students to succeed in order to achieve the best possible outcomes. Also, possess energy and enthusiasm to deliver lessons that engage, enthuse and motivate our learners.
• Bachelor of Physical Education Degree or bachelor’s degree in Equivalent Field with PGCE or other teacher qualification.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in teaching PE (Mandatory)
• Experience of an American Curriculum would be advantageous
• Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children
• Recent and consistent involvement in extra-curricular activities
• A positive and solution-focused attitude to working life
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check
• Preference for Female candidates
A covering letter and CV including details of two referees should be sent via the TES website.
Aldar Education is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to any relevant medical checks and clearance from appropriate safeguarding authorities.