Our client is a reputable Independent Public School located on Brisbane’s south side. The school encourages their students to have big dreams and bold ambitions. With programs of excellence in Sport and The Arts, the school offers much to their students and gives each the opportunity to achieve success. They are currently looking for a quality educator to join their Science and Mathematics Department, and would welcome applications from experienced or graduate teachers.
About the Role:
- Independent Public School
- Senior Physics and Mathematics Teacher
- Ability to teach Senior Mathematics is advantageous
- Term 2 start, contract position for the remainder of the year with view for Permanency
- School works off the Art and Science of Teaching pedagogical framework
- School encourages teachers to grow and offers extensive support
- Graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Reference number #TES547734RM Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about Tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers