Our client school is a high achieving P-12 Independent School situated in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. This school supports all of its learners towards achieving their goals – be they academic or in tertiary industry. Students are treated as holistic individuals with academic, sporting and spiritual needs catered for.
About the Role:
• VCE Physics – Units 1-4
• VCE Foundation Mathematics – Units 1-2
• Year 10 Physics/Chemistry
• Year 7 Science
• Full-time; Fixed-term Contract
• Term 2 2019
• Supportive Environment
• Community Focussed
• Supportive, Engaging Curriculum
• Innovation in Education
• Possess current references
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Have the right to work in Australia
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kristina, quoting job reference #WEB1903-535406K – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1903-535406K - email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).