Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Physics Teacher to join an outstanding school in the heart of Hammersmith and Fulham, South West London. This position is available to start from January 2020 on a permanent basis. Additionally, this role will also be suitable for NQTs. The school are ideally looking for a Physics specialist who is comfortable teaching General Science at KS3 and KS4.
About the Role
• Physics Teacher
• Working with the AQA syllabus
• £29,000 to £41,000 MPS inner London
• NQTs welcome
• Full time position starting from January 2020
About the School
• Outstanding, single-sex school
• Relatively small school where behaviour issued by students is excellent
• Located within walking distance from a popular tube station with great road links also available
In order to be considered for this role, the Physics Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
• Must have experience, or be able to teach A-Level (AQA)
• Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum preferred not essential
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN1859.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.