Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Physics Teacher/ Science Teacher/ Science NQT to join a “Good” secondary school in Camden. This is a full time Physics Teacher/ Science Teacher/ Science NQT position, contracted through at least until the end of the academic year. This is a great opportunity to work in a lovely Victorian building with a modern extension.
About the Role
• Physics Teacher/ Science Teacher/ Science NQT
• Teaching and planning Science lesson to KS3 and KS4 students
• Full time, permanent contract starting in September 2019
• Salary up to £44,489 depending on experience
About the School
• Rated” Good” by Ofsted
• Voluntary aided
• Strong traditional values
• Good behaviour and strong management team
• Easily accessible by public transport
In order to be considered for this role, the Physics Teacher/ Science Teacher/ Science NQT will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree specialising in Science
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
• Have proven experience teaching the UK, or equivalent, curriculum
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number SXT27057
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.