Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Physics Teacher for our independent client school located in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. This traditional school has recently undertaken extensive refurbishments and now boasts state-of-the-art facilities to enhance the learning environment. The school are looking for a dedicated teacher to commence immediately.
About the Role:
- Teach Years 7 – 12 General Science and Years 11 – 12 Physics
- Full-time, permanent role
- Position to commence as soon as possible
- Pastoral care duties as requires
About the School:
- The School is ranked among the top non-selective schools in NSW. It is well renowned for its high academic results, its positive culture and its exceptional pastoral care. It is a vibrant, dynamic and innovative learning community underpinned by the Christian faith
- School offers a dynamic and varied learning experience that focuses on an individual approach to the development of the students, and cater for the special interests and development needs of students.
- School offers a range of opportunities for students include Debating, Public Speaking, Drama, Antipodeans, Mock Trial, Duke of Edinburgh, Charity Club, Crusaders, Photography, Music Tuition and Performance, Bands, Student Council, Rowing, Softball and Tennis.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Be suitably qualified and able to teach Science and have previous experience teaching Physics (qualification must be recognised in Australia)
- Be supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEBTES1802-525593SL – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1802-525593MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great opportunity but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).