We are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in Sydney’s Western Suburbs. The College has a strong Christian Orthodox foundation and strives to enhance spiritual, intellectual, social, cultural and the physical potential of each student.
About the Role:
- Full-time, Permanent role
- Position to commence in Term 3, 2018
- Christian Orthodox environment
- Ability to teach Stage 6 Physics
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Convenient Western Sydney location
- Strong community ties and aims to work in Partnership with Teachers, Parents and Students
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Christian values and Coptic Orthodox tradition are the foundation of the school’s practices
- Be suitably qualified and able to teach Physics to Stage 6
- Understand new NESA's requirements and syllabuses
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be Registered with NESA and hold a valid WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1806-529053AT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-529053MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).