£115 - £180 per day
£250 refer a friend / colleague bonus scheme
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is UK QTS
Contract start date: January 2021
Vision for Education are looking for experienced SEND Teachers who have specialised in PMLD, who can support, motivate and inspire our SEND students with a range of learning difficulties including moderate, severe and profound and multiple. If you have a background of teaching students with SEND and are looking for your next day to day or long term opportunity, please contact Francesca on 0114 5530900.
As the SEND class teacher, you’ll contribute to the planning and delivery of group and one to one learning plans to a high standard. Lead and direct learning support assistants within your class. Attend any required staff meetings, parents evenings and other events.
We are looking for SEND teachers with QTS who have direct experience of working with young people with severe and complex learning difficulties, as well as a proven ability to motivate students and promote learning. Alongside this, you must have a flexible approach to working hours and a willingness to travel Retford
The school / setting
All our SEND schools and settings are passionate about providing the best quality of education, care and specialist support for all their pupils and put them at the centre of everything they do. It is important that this is at the forefront of your values also.
To be considered for the position of PMLD Teacher you will:
• Hold UK Primary or Secondary QTS
• Experience of teaching P-Level Curriculum / knowledge of the Engagement Model
• Be reliable, flexible and creative!
• Have experience supporting children and young adults with a range of learning difficulties including PMLD
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team, have a nurturing and caring nature and a genuine desire to make a difference
• Moving and handling is highly desirable however not essential
• SEN training and CPD is highly desirable however full access to Educare CPD portal will be provided
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE CPD to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £410
• Bi annual social events
• £250 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
• Access to a dedicated SEND consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are a qualified SEND Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield Branch on 0114 553 0900
Vision for Education Ltd