Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Floating Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Central Bolton.
This is a one form entry school which is very inclusive, they are keen to have a temporary teacher for one term to release class teachers for PPA time. The recent OFSTED has been GOOD, and it has been noted that the children are very keen learners.
The successful Key Stage 2 Teacher will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team. Vision for Education is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Key Stage 2 Teacher to meet our total commitment to our primary schools and the children they support.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 2 Teacher you must:
· Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 Level
· Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
· Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
· Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mindset as well as access to 20 certified online courses.
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Manchester branch