Smart Teachers is recruiting for one of Brent’s most popular and successful primary schools, we are looking to appoint a PPA Teacher for a January 2018 start. The school is rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and is situated a short walk from an underground station in North West London. This primary school is seeking a qualified, enthusiastic and career motivated PPA Teacher to join their team. This a full-time contract for the rest of the academic year with the potential to go permanent in September 2018 for the right PPA Teacher.
About the Role
· PPA Teacher
· January 2018 start
· Full time for the rest of the academic year
· Potential to go permanent in September 2018 for the right PPA Teacher
· Working with EYFS – KS2
· PPA in the morning/ICT in the afternoon
· Daily rate of up to £160 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Larger than average three form entry primary school
· Rated Ofsted ‘outstanding’ on all aspects
· Children’s behaviour is excellent
· Excellent reputation within the community and very popular with parents
· Very supportive leadership team who are approachable and always involved
· Located in Zone 3 within walking distance to the underground
· Onsite parking is available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the PPA teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQT’s welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ3155.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.