Smart Teachers is recruiting for a PPA Teacher to join an 'Outstanding' three-form entry primary school in Wembley (NW10). The school is looking to recruit a PPA teacher on a full time, permanent basis, starting in September 2019. Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply.
The school is looking to employ a PPA teacher to cover classes across the school, providing leadership and NQT’s with release time. The school are seeking to employee a PPA teacher with a sound subject knowledge across all core and foundation subjects. The school can offer a positive working environment where collaborative working is prevalent. Children who attend the school enjoy their learning and the school is committed to creating life-long learners. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Year 1 Teacher to join an exceptional school and creative, tight-knit team of staff.
About the Role
• PPA Teacher
• Covering classes across the school
• September 2019 start
• Full time position
• £140 - £165 per day (depending on experience)
About the school
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
• Vibrant community based school
• Strong parent partnership and very popular
• Three form entry
• Inspirational and established SLT
• Excellent CPD available to staff both internal and external
• Forward thinking team
• Extended school provision including breakfast and after-school clubs as well as holiday care
• Located in Wembley – parking available as well as close links to a number of tube stations
In order to be considered for this role, the PPA Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DXTA3155.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.