Hammersmith and Fulham
Salary £140-160 per day PAYE.
To be considered candidates must hold QTS or a relevant teaching qualification.
January 2021 – July 2021
Smart Teachers is recruiting for a PPA Teacher to join a ‘Good’ 2 form entry primary school in Hammersmith and Fulham. The school require a PPA Teacher from January to July 2021, and potentially beyond. The school are looking to recruit a PPA Teacher to cover non-contact time across KS1 and 2, 5 days per week. The school are looking to appoint a PPA teacher who is flexible, a good team player and comfortable working with Year 1 – Year 6 pupils.
The school is set in a brand new building and boasts spacious classrooms and generous outside space. The school caters for a diverse cohort of pupils, with a higher than average percentage of pupils with English as an additional language. The pupils who attend have a wide range of academic abilities but all pupils are keen learners at the school. There is onsite parking available and both the central line and Hammersmith and City tube lines are within a 5 minute walk.
To be considered for the PPA Teacher position, you will:
• Hold QTS or a relevant teaching qualification
• Require relevant UK experience working with children or equivalent
• Hold or be willing to apply for a DBS
• Have teaching experience within the UK
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online Edu Care training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a PPA Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or by emailing email@example.com with an up-to-date CV, quoting the reference number: DXTHLTA13171.
For more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Primary Team on 0207 065 7529.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Hammersmith & Fulham
- Supply agency