We are working with a Coventry based Primary School as they look for an experience Primary teacher to provide long term cover for PPA across years groups on a part-time basis.
· Part-Time Teaching Role – Monday to Friday - Up to 4 days per week.
· Must have recent school-based experience
· This position is to start from ASAP in September 2018 and will run until the end of the current academic year.
· Competitive daily rate
About the School:
· The School is based in Coventry.
· A ‘good’ Primary School (Ofsted February 2017)
· The school is three-form entry
· School is easily accessible from Coventry, Bedworth, Nuneaton, Solihull, Warwick, Leamington-Spa.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· A proven track record of success in a similar, recent role
· A good working knowledge of the UK curriculum
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of this school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Thomas Haynes today on 01543 410500 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.