Smart Teachers is recruiting for a PPA teacher to join a popular oversubscribed primary school located in Thamesmead. Rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted, this vibrant high achieving school is looking to recruit a qualified primary teacher to cover maternity leave, starting September 2018. The school has up-to-date resources in each classroom with large playgrounds for each key stage. The school is dedicated to maintaining their success and you could be a part of this outstanding school.
About the Role
· PPA teacher
· Working across all key stages
· Maternity cover teaching position
· £130 - £160 per day depending on experience
About the School
· Popular oversubscribed school
· Rate ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Large spacious playgrounds
· Well-equipped classrooms
· Fantastic supportive staff in a welcoming school
· Located in Thamesmead, south east London
In order to be considered for this role, the PPA Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXH15815
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.