Fantastic new opportunity to join our expanding school & manage the school site and premises team
Danetree School has been through an exciting expansion to become a four form entry Primary School in 2016.
Rated by Ofsted as a 'Good' school, we pride ourselves on the commitment and dedication of the entire staff body and we proudly promote our passion and desire to assist in the educational development and enhancement of each and every child within our school.
We are seeking a hard working, reliable and conscientious premises manager to lead our premises team from August 2018. You will be responsible for the effective management of the safety, security, cleanliness, upkeep and maintenance of premises and grounds in order that the school is fully operational at all times. Experience working in a school would be an advantage but is not essential.
Normal working hours: 7am to 3.45 pm 38.75 hours per week S6 range - £20,834 to £23,906 pro rata £ 22,425
The role will require flexibility, with occasions of working outside of normal working hours, opening and closing the site for lettings.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
• An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Enhance maternity and sickness entitlement
The ideal candidate will be:
• Experienced in working in a similar role, or be able to demonstrate necessary skills to meet the demands of the role.
• Committed and reliable in assisting in management of the schools’ security, unlocking, locking of all doors, entries and exits, ensuring the site is secure, but accessible at all times.
• Experienced in Health and Safety systems and procedures including fire safety, COSHH, making “health and safety” observations and conducting relevant checks are an important aspect of the role.
• Able to work effectively as part of a team.
• Enthusiastic and be able to become involved in all aspects of school life.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
Interview date: TBC