Are you looking to join an extremely popular & successful school, committed to providing the best opportunities to students & to developing the professional skills & career opportunities of its staff, within a supportive environment? If so, read on.
We are a happy, thriving, successful and oversubscribed 11-18 mixed comprehensive that serves its local community in Twickenham with over 1,300 students.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced individual to lead our team as Premises Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the upkeep, care, maintenance, health and safety and facilities management of the school.
We require an individual who will take pride in developing and maintaining our site and show initiative, work hard and have excellent punctuality and attendance.
The successful candidate will have:
- Planning and Project Management skills
- Experience of managing budgets
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and requirements
- Relevant professional qualifications
What Orleans Park has to offer:
- a commitment to the professional development of all its staff
- employee assistance programme – supporting staff wellbeing
- situated on a 16-acre site close to the River Thames and the centre of Twickenham
- easy access to central London and excellent transport links for bus, train, Underground and Overground services
- close to the M3/M4/M25 with staff parking on site
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- staff travel card loans
If you are interested in this position, please do apply today. We look forward to receiving your application.
Applications are shortlisted for interview as they are received so early application is encouraged.
Closing date for applications: 10am on Friday 15 January 2021
The appointment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including references, medical clearance and an enhanced DBS Disclosure. Orleans Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Orleans Park School
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years