Premises Officer Level 1
Permanent Contract 32 hours per week
+ 5hrs fixed term contract (ends 2024) at Cross Corners House
Split Shift: 6.50am-10.00am and 2.40pm-6pm
Grade 2 point 7-10 – Starting at £16,394 – 17,391
We are a GOOD school - Ofsted 2018
The successful candidates must have:
- An ability to speak and understand English is essential
- Good understanding of Health and Safety responsibilities
- Self-motivated, able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Basic DIY skills and able to carry out minor repairs
- Is professional, polite and courteous in manner
Applicants are invited to visit the school, please contact the
Site Manager to book an appointment.
If you could support your application by providing us email addresses/telephone numbers of referees, it will greatly assist in getting references prior to interview.
Please apply by e-mailing your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Mellor Community primary School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Applicants undertaking early and or later year’s childcare (or management of childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.