37 hours per week, all year round
6 weeks annual leave
Shift system in operation
The shift pattern works in a 4-week cycle during term time.
Week 1 – Early shift - Monday – Friday 6am to 2pm
Week 2 – Late shift - Monday – Friday 11am to 7pm
Week 3 – Catmose Primary Shift - 7am to 3pm
Week 4 – Harington School Shift - 10am to 6pm
We are currently looking to recruit a Premises Officer based in Oakham to work across all sites within the Rutland and District Schools’ Federation, which consists of Catmose College, Catmose Primary and Harington School.
As the Premises Officer you will be responsible with the Facilities Management team for ensuring that all Federation sites are maintained in a safe, clean and secure condition as required, undertaking such tasks as may be necessary for effective site management.
For successful candidates there are exceptional opportunities for further professional development and promotion across the Federation. The successful candidate will be joining a strong and supportive Facilities Management team who take pride in their work. Staff enjoy many additional benefits that come as part of working within the Federation. These include, amongst others:
- Staff at top of scale may receive up to a 2% pay award annually for good performance.
- A commitment to continued professional development.
- Priority admission for children of staff to the College and Primary.
- Outstanding facilities.
- Highly rated average final salary Government Pension Scheme.
- A broad range of opportunities to engage in extracurricular trips and activities.
- A subsidised restaurant, refectory and orangery.
- Complimentary lunch on staff training days.
- Cycleshare scheme salary sacrifice for bike purchases.
- Free parking.
- Complimentary flu vaccination.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students in our care and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff are responsible for ensuring safeguarding, health and safety policies are implemented in line with Federation policy and current legislation. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer.
For information on visiting our site during the pandemic, please visit our website: http://www.catmosecollege.com/covid/. You may also view the online Catmose College prospectus here: https://www.catmosecollege.com/online-prospectus/
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Natalie Ray, who is the Chief Finance Officer, she may be contacted via email: email@example.com.
If you are a forces veteran, we would welcome your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Application forms and information are available online at www.rutlandfederation.com or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- You should write a letter of application on no more than 2 sides of A4.
- You should complete all sections of the application form.
- On the form clearly state the names, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses of two professional referees; it is our usual practice to ask for references before shortlisting and always to ask for references before interviews.
- It is a condition of employment that you have a successful DBS check made and can provide proof of identity and qualifications gained.
Please note that due to the high number of applications we receive for positions, your application is unlikely to be considered if you do not follow these requirements. CVs are not accepted.
The closing date is 12 noon on Thursday 25 February 2021.
You should send your application to Stuart Williams, Principal, Catmose College, Huntsmans Drive, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6RP. Applications can also be emailed to email@example.com
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years