Required October or Earlier 2017
NJC Grade Scale 4, Spine Point 18-21 £21,546-23,610
37.5 hours per week
Provide an efficient and effective premises service.
· Carry out routine tasks, as directed, including :
o Assisting with secure opening up and lockdown arrangements at the beginning and end of the school day and other times as appropriate, including weekends and school holidays
o Taking prompt and appropriate action to ensure that all services are operating to a satisfactory level
o Taking action to ensure that :
§ The buildings and grounds are maintained to expected high levels of cleanliness, hygiene and attractiveness of appearance
§ Toilet areas are kept clean and appropriately provisioned
§ Routine repairs are actioned promptly and efficiently
§ Routine works in connection with larger-scale projects are actioned promptly and efficiently
§ Deliveries are properly signed in and forwarded on appropriately
o Assisting with any required moving or relocating of furniture or equipment
· Participate as appropriate in the school’s agreed Performance Management Programme.
· Demonstrate a commitment to own continuing professional development, through participation in appropriate training.
· Maintain awareness of and comply with all relevant school policies –particularly any matters relating to Confidentiality, Safeguarding, Health & Safety or Equal Opportunities.
· Undertake any additional duties or responsibilities as reasonably directed by the Principal, commensurate with the scope and grade of the post.