Due to continual growth of the school, we are looking to appoint a Prep Class Teacher
To start in September 2021.
The successful candidate will be:
- enthusiastic and hard working with a passion for teaching.
- a well qualified and creative teacher with excellent knowledge of the primary curriculum, including all recent initiatives.
- able to adapt to the needs of the children to support individual learning needs.
- willing to contribute to the extra-curricular programme of the school
- a committed and dynamic individual who will respond to the busy and caring atmosphere of this expanding school.
Please complete the downloadable application form and return with a covering letter of no more than one side of A4 paper to:
Rhiannon Morris, PA to the Head
Deadline for applications: Friday 5th March at 4:00pm
Interview dates to be confirmed
- Harewood, Leeds
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years