The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Brisbane Catholic Education is seeking a committed and experienced Prep / Year One Teacher for a 6 month fixed term contract to the end of the 2019 school year at St Joseph’s School, GAYNDAH.
As an experienced educator, with a strong commitment to Catholic Education, you will become part of the community of St Joseph’s in this rural school. To be successful in this role you will have a positive, constructive approach and excellent classroom behaviour management skills.
Commencing Term 3 - 2019 the successful applicant will be offered the following incentives:
• Accommodation included as part of the incentive package in a BCE furnished property in Gayndah for Semester 2 - 2019 (this may be shared accommodation)
• Access to free Wifi at the property
• $50 per week special incentive allowance
• RAIS allowances as per the Enterprise Agreement - School Employees
• Opportunity to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in a country town environment
If you are seeking to grow both personally and professionally this year, as well as gain experience in a rural school within the Archdiocese of Brisbane, please contact Angela Moutsatsos on 3033 7469 or apply now to register your interest.
St Josephs School Gayndah is a Primary school with approximately 70 students. It is situated on a beautiful site on the banks of the Burnett River. It offers the latest in teaching and learning, technology and inclusive education. St Josephs has a committed and dedicated staff who strive to deliver quality education to their students.
Visit our school website here
Estimated Start Date: Commencing Term 3, 2019
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): 6 months
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Angela Moutsatsos - Recruitment Services Officer
Contact Telephone Number: 07) 3033 7634
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window