There is an exciting opportunity to join the newly amalgamated Holly Spring Primary School in September 2019. The three-form entry school, situated in the centre of Bracknell, is looking to recruit teachers, to work across the primary age range, at the start of the new journey.
We are looking for enthusiastic, inspirational teachers who want to bring fun and challenge to the learning of our children. Being a large Primary School there are many opportunities for development.
NQTs are welcome to apply and a full support network will be available for a suitable teacher who would like to start their career at an improving large school.
Our school prides itself on high expectations of both pupils and staff alike and staff tell us this is a happy environment to work in.
We can offer you:
• Happy, motivated children who enjoy coming to school
• Supportive year group teams, who plan, share ideas, and work well together.
• Professional support and opportunities for career development
• A well-resourced forward-thinking school
• A rapidly improving school with fully committed teachers
We welcome visits to the school; please email the school office to arrange an appointment to visit the school.
Interview date: Tuesday 30th April 2019
Applicants may be invited to interview before the closing date, therefore please take the opportunity to apply as soon as possible.
If you require further information, please contact the school office:
Tel: 01344 422367