Are you an enthusiastic and motivated class teacher who is passionate about children and their learning? We are looking for the right candidates to join our friendly and supportive team, where you will be provided with opportunities to develop further in your career.
We are looking for class teachers who are:
- exemplary in their teaching
- highly organised, motivational and flexible
- inspiring and reflective in their classroom practice
- creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- committed to high standards of achievement, progress and behaviour for all
We can offer:
- a positive, supportive and happy environment
- a commitment to continuing professional development
- guaranteed PPA time in at least half day blocks
- enthusiastic and energetic pupils
- a supportive, Christian ethos in our school communities
- an Apple Macbook for use at school and at home
- a CPD training programme
If you are passionate about teaching and learning and you would like to be a part of our continuing success story, then we would love to hear from you.
Closing date - 2nd March 2018 (12.00 noon)
Interview date - 8th/9th March 2018
St. Mary Magdalene is a popular and successful Outstanding school with three school campuses; primary sites in Woolwich and on the Greenwich Peninsula and a secondary site currently based in Blackheath. It leads a federation with another primary school in Greenwich (SE10), Christ Church.