The Koinonia Federation is formed of two schools, based over three campuses - St Mary Magdalene all through school on the Greenwich Peninsula, St Mary Magdalene Primary Campus in Woolwich and Christ Church Primary School in East Greenwich.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated class teacher who is passionate about children and their learning.
This Primary Class Teacher position is advertised on the TES three times (for each of our primary campuses). Interested applicants need only submit one application please and they will be considered for Christ Church, St Mary Magdalene Woolwich and St Mary Magdalene Greenwich Peninsula. Please do not submit a separate application to each school.
Come and join our friendly and supportive team, where you will be provided with opportunities to develop your career.
We are looking for Primary Class Teachers who are:
- exemplary in their teaching
- highly organised, motivational and flexible
- inspiring and reflective in their classroom practice
- creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- committed to high standards of achievement, progress and behaviour for all
We can offer:
- a positive, supportive and happy environment
- the framework and support of a Federation of schools spanning primary and secondary
- a commitment to continuing professional development, offering both Federation and externally run courses
- guaranteed PPA time in at least half day blocks (with the option for PPA at home)
- enthusiastic and energetic pupils
- an Apple MacBook for use at school and at home
If you are passionate about teaching and learning and you would like to be a part of our continuing success story, then we would love to hear from you.
Please note that we are currently unable to offer sponsorship, therefore applicants should have leave to remain and work in the UK and have UK approved Qualified Teacher Training Status and valid EU Settlement Status documentation where relevant.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted & invited to attend a lesson observation and interview.
St Mary Magdalene C of E School
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
We are a Federation of two schools - St Mary Magdalene CofE School and Christ Church CofE Primary School - located over four sites in Royal Greenwich, we work together as one team.
St Mary Magdalene CofE School was judg...