Applications are invited for the following vacancies at a non-selective co-educational Islamic School, located in Sydney's Western suburbs. This school is committed to pursuing academic excellence, and enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community. It offers a great environment, with inclusive and supportive colleagues and leadership.
About the Role:
• Primary ICT Teacher (K-6)
• Full-time, 12-month contract, with the possibility to extend
• Commencing Term 1, 2021
• Hold a qualification in Primary Education
• Newly Qualified Teachers encouraged to apply
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career, and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a school’s culture and characteristics of a role.
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #TES2011-546436BA – Bethany.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2011-546436SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!