The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
Our Lady of the Rosary School is seeking a Primary Learning Leader to support the engagement, learning progress and achievement of students in our school. This is a full time fixed term teaching appointment. The position is released four days and attracts a four unit PLL allowance. As this position requires classroom teaching of Religious Education, applicants must be Catholic.
The applicant should have:
• A strong knowledge and experience in implementing the Australian Curriculum, using pedagogy that has a positive impact on each student’s progress.
• The capacity to lead and manage activities which promote the engagement, learning progress and achievement of students.
• Demonstrated high level capacity to develop interpersonal relationships, establish productive partnerships and work as part of a team to lead change.
• Understanding of the Catholic perspective across the curriculum.
• Success as a classroom teacher and demonstrated commitment to professional development or formal study in teaching and learning.
Our Lady of the Rosary School (OLR) is a Catholic Primary Co-educational School located at 1 Kenmore Rd, Kenmore. Student enrolment is approximately 465 students. Our Lady of the Rosary School strives for excellence, within a Catholic environment, which fosters each childs spiritual, intellectual, social, moral, emotional and physical development. Our motto is To know, to love, to serve'.
Visit our school website here
Estimated Start Date: Commencing January 2019
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): 1 Year
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Andrew Oberthur
Contact Telephone Number: 0733782412
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window