Our client is an elite, Independent school, located in Sydney’s Lower North Shore. This P-12 school enjoys a strong commitment to academic excellence, a wide range of subject choices, extensive co-curricular activities, small class sizes and outstanding HSC results.
About the Role:
• P-6 Music Teacher
• Management of the K-12 String Program
• Full-time, Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 1, 2020
• Pastoral care duties as required
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Have experience teaching primary music curriculum
• Experience in leading a String program
• Possess current references
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with WWCC and NESA
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sasha, quoting job reference #WEB1909-539019SL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1909-539019MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).