We are looking for NQTS who are interested in teaching in any of the primary Key Stages to join our school team at an exciting time in our journey to good and beyond. The Kingsfield team is committed to ensuring that children get the best possible school experience. We are passionate about developing ‘the whole child’ and have an excellent pastoral team to support us with this.
If you are:
- Creative and like to think outside the box
- Show good initiative
- Enthusiastic and full of energy
- A good team player
- Have a good sense of humour
- Want to make a difference to the children of Chatteris
- Passionate about meeting the needs of each individual child in learning and beyond…
then you are what we are looking for.
We can offer
- Paid employment from the end of June onwards (including pay over the summer holiday), in order for you to get a good feel for school life; get to know the children in your class and school procedures –able to hit the ground running in September
- Bespoke training during your NQT year in school, within the trust and beyond
- A supportive team, including a parallel class teacher and dedicated Middle Leaders
- The opportunity to make a real difference
Visits to school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Yvonne Wadlow on 01354 692323 or email@example.com to arrange a visit, for further information, or to request an application pack.
Closing date: Monday 19th March at 12 noon
Interviews: Monday 26th March
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment