Smart Teachers are recruiting for a full time Primary PE Teacher at our international client school located in Kuwait. This school boasts strong community ties and modern facilities.
About the Role:
- Location: Kuwait
- Load: Full Time, 2-year contract with option to renew for one and two year periods after initial contract has expired
- Role Description: Primary PE Teacher
- Start: October 2017
- Tax-free salary paid in local currency
- Yearly roundtrip ticket to home country
- International Health Insurance
- Furnished apartment with all utilities included
- Two-year contract bonus (Payable upon return for Year 2)
- Job Reference: TES1709-521122SM
About the School:
- Private K – 12 School that teaches an American curriculum to predominately Kuwaiti students.
- Large proportion of ESL Learners
- Two Campuses – Boys & Girls Campus
- Islam and Arabic are taught by native Arabic speakers
- School is fully accredited by the Council of International Schools and Middle States Association
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Kuwait and is easily accessible by public transport. This school has excellent community links and welcomes people from all backgrounds.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Proven skills in designing, implementing and evaluating differentiated learning experiences for students
- Proven experience teaching PE
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Physical Education or Sports Science
- Minimum of two years of teaching experience
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Institute of Teaching
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Must be respectful of the school values and ethos
- Possess and provide appropriate reference details and police clearances
The Benefits of Working with Smart:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. We are honest, realistic, and above all we will not waste your time. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number # TES1709-521122SM.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.