Applications are invited for the following vacancies at a non-selective co-educational Islamic School, located in Sydney's Western suburbs. This school is committed to pursuing academic excellence, and enjoys a proud reputation for actively engaging with its community. It offers a great environment, with inclusive and supportive colleagues and leadership.
About the Role:
• Primary PE Teacher (K-6)
• Full-time, 12-month contract, with the possibility to extend
• Commencing Term 1, 2021
• Hold a qualification in Primary Education
• Newly Qualified Teachers encouraged to apply
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Bethany, quoting job reference #TES2011-546436BA – Bethany.email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Sarah quoting job reference #TES2011-546436SD – Sarah.Devereux@tes.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!