We require a dynamic, motivated and internationally-minded teacher to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with forward thinking staff and wonderful children.
The Gulf English School is a private, fee-paying school accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) and International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO). Founded in 1993, the school provides a caring educational environment for both Qatari and expatriate children, in small classes. The international staff ensure that all pupils, from Pre-School to IB-2, benefit from the curriculum which is based on the National Curriculum of England and Wales and the International Baccalaureate.
Successful applicants must:
• Ensure through great teaching that progress over time is outstanding.
• Work hard to ensure that all gaps in learning are closed between groups within the class.
• Be willing to support our school within the wider community.
• Be a positive role model for all pupils.
• Present excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with staff, students and parents.
• Competitive Tax-free salary, paid into a Qatari bank of your choice.
• Rent-free, fully furnished accommodation, (single or double, inclusive of all utilities).
• Local medical facilities.
• Annual return air-tickets to country-of-origin.
How to Apply
Those seeking to share and improve their skills in a Middle Eastern environment are invited to submit a letter of application and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Face to face interviews to be conducted in Trafford Center, Manchester on 21st December and Paddington, London on 22nd December.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.