Primary School Teacher
MPS1-6/UPS 1-3. (Depending on experience) additional allowances may be granted.
Salary range FTE: £29,664 to £48,244
Permanent, Full Time, 32.5 Hours
Required for September 2019
We are looking to appoint experienced and enthusiastic, inspirational teachers to join our settled and motivated staff team in September 2019. Successful candidates will demonstrate great teaching leading to outstanding outcomes.
Hanover is an over-subscribed and successful school in a great location by the side of the Regent's Canal. Our pupils are keen to learn and participate, and we teach a rich and challenging curriculum that is constantly improving. We are characterised by our diverse and engaged community, and work closely with our parents and carers. We have very high expectations of both children and adults.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
• Outstanding teaching in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
• Consistently high expectations of all pupils, and the ability to enable all to make excellent progress
• Successful team work
• A commitment to continuous professional development
• Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues, and the wider community
• Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
• Excellent behaviour management
• A high regard for inclusion and equality
• The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole.
We can offer:
• Motivated and inspiring pupils
• A happy, hardworking and supportive team
• An excellent working environment
• Good opportunities for professional development
• High quality classroom support
• A diverse and engaged school community.
We welcome applications from experienced teachers, including those at the early stages of their careers and those seeking middle leadership roles. Sorry, this post is not appropriate for NQTs.
Hanover Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged.
Please contact us to visit during one of the following times:
Tuesday 29th January at 9.15am or 4.30pm
Monday 4th February at 4.30pm
Tuesday 12th February at 4.30pm.
Please contact the school office on 020 7689 8949 or email@example.com for a printed application pack, or to arrange a visit.