Vision for Education is seeking to appoint confident and dynamic Primary School Teachers to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local primary schools within Manchester. The role of Primary School Teacher is to work on day to day, and/or longer term positions across the Manchester area. The successful Primary School Teacher will be required to cover classes between Early Years up to Year 6 depending on your experience and suitability. These roles are on an ongoing basis, to start in the new academic year in September.
The desired Primary Teacher will be teaching classes across Early Years through to Year 6, depending on experience and suitability, with a wide range of ability levels. This Primary Teacher role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers. Vision for Education work with dozens of schools across Manchester and we can provide teachers with regular, well paid work.
- To be considered for the position of Primary Teacher, you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As the successful Primary Teacher and a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks
- *£250 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme (terms and conditions apply)
- Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply:
If you are a qualified Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our dedicated Manchester Primary team on 0161 273 7475
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.