Our client is a reputable and sought-after independent school located in North Sydney with exceptional grounds and great state of the art facilities. This school has a well thought out programme of curricular and co-curricular activities in which all members are expected to participate in.
About the Role:
- Year 4 Primary Teacher role
- Full-time, fixed term contract for Terms 3 and 4
- Position commencing Term 3, 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Elite Independent School located in North Sydney
- State of the art facilities
- Offers excellent co-curricular activities and programs
- Supportive and collaborative staff
- Innovative approaches to teaching with 21st Century resources in state of the art facilities
- Renowned for students achieving excellent academic results
- Provide a minimum of three recent professional references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia and be able to teach the above subjects
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA and WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Leonie, quoting job reference #WEB1806-529190LL – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-529190MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).