We are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This reputable Independent school prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
- Primary Teacher role
- Position commencing Term 3, 2018
- Full-time, Contract until the end of the year
- Convenient Eastern Suburb location
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the school:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Supportive and collaborative staff
- Innovative approaches to teaching with 21st Century resources in state of the art facilities
- Renowned for students achieving excellent academic results
- Have gained experience teaching the Primary curriculum
- Hold relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered with NESA and hold a valid Working With Children Check
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Aisling, quoting job reference #WEB1805-528390AT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-528390MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).