Primary SEND Teacher
- £120-£190 per day
- Full time
- April 2019 start
A new full time requirement for a staff member available from Easter to take up a post for a minimum of one term on a full time, long term supply basis (with possibility that this could continue into the new academic year).
This Primary SEND Teacher post requires a Primary Trained staff member with skills working with children with Learning Difficulties and Autism in either mainstream or a Special Educational Needs setting.
You will work with a skilled team of support staff to meet the needs of a lively class. This school has high standards for their staff and students
We are looking for an inspirational, child centred and dedicated Primary SEND Teacher who will relish the challenge of working with this unique group of children supporting them to enjoy and achieve. The school has an excellent site and well resourced spaces.
This Primary SEND Teacher role would suit a SEND, Early Years or KS1 experienced Teacher with a range of teaching strategies.
To be considered for the Primary Teacher – Special Educational Needs role, you MUST hold QTS and have experience of working as a Teacher within the UK.
Team Teach training would be advantageous, but can be provided or updates free of charge for the successful candidate by Vision for Education.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our SEND team in Huddersfield for a friendly, informal discussion in confidence regarding next steps on 01484 642928.