Primary Supply Teacher
£110-£130 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• A teacher who has experience teaching at Primary level
• A teacher holding QTS
To commence as soon as possible subject to clearance via our compliance team.
We are currently working on behalf of a multi-academy trust who are looking for supply teachers to cover both ad-hoc/day to day supply and long-term assignments at their adjoined schools. We need someone who is flexible, adaptable, reliable and someone who has excellent behaviour management skills.
The multi-academy trust’s schools are based in Cambridge and surrounding villages.
To be considered for this supply teaching position, you will:
• Have QTS
• Have experience in teaching Key stage 1 and 2
• Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one
• Be contactable early in the morning (to take calls for bookings)
• Be engaging, enthusiastic and committed to providing an excellent education to students.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Amy Heading on 01223 608140.