Primary Teacher: Key Stage 2 (KS2)
Pay: £90 – £213 per day
Dates: September 2021 – December 2021
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local school in Alnwick, Northumberland. This is a part-time Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2) role, covering a Year 5 class for one full term initially. Working hours will be 8:30 – 16:00, Monday to Wednesday beginning in September 2021.
The desired Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2) will be working in a Year 5 class of 30 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in Key Stage 2 (KS2).
This primary school sets high expectations but provides differentiated activities and tasks to meet needs of all children. Behaviour management is handled well in school, and there are effective strategies in place to ensure all children are respectful and supported.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2), you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 2 (KS2) level.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency