Due to the swift and effective action by His Majesty’s government, Brunei Darussalam continues to be a safe haven and oasis of calm amidst the challenges of Covid-19. Whilst there are expectations to remain vigilant, schools, recreational activities, shopping, family activities and events continue as normal. Brunei Darussalam is a perfect, welcoming location for teachers and their families to enjoy the beauty and diversity of beautiful South East Asia.
Established in 1964, International School Brunei (ISB) has over 50 years of experience as a non-profit, vibrant, inclusive school. Today ISB has over 1200 day and boarding students from 42 different nationalities and highly qualified teachers from all over the globe. In 2015 ISB moved to a bespoke, eco-friendly campus, nestled in primary rainforest, becoming one of the first schools in Asia to win the Green Flag award. Academic results are excellent, allowing ISB graduates to gain entry to top universities all over the world.
ISB is an inclusive school, therefore the successful candidate will need to have a wide range of pedagogical approaches to teaching and be able to deliver innovative and engaging lessons which engage all students.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
• A school with an inclusive ethos;
• An institution which pursues holistic education – fitting our “Everyone Excels” motto;
• A diverse student and staff body;
• A fast-moving educational environment;
• An institution which develops, promotes and has implemented innovative education ideas and practices.
The successful candidate will be:
• positive, and have a determination to succeed;
• flexible, adaptable and resilient;
• a team player;
• committed to enriching the academic curriculum.
International School Brunei - Bandar Seri
Bandar Seri Begawan
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 2 - 18 years