Focus School - Cambridge Campus
An all-through school for students aged 7 to 18
Our forward thinking, independent school prides itself on its excellent results, collegiate leadership, experienced & friendly staff and well behaved, engaged pupils.
We are looking for an exceptional and innovative Primary Teacher to join an excellent school team teaching our Year 3-8 students.
Our curriculum follows the National Curriculum, with an extensive extra-curricular and enrichment programme.
Being affiliated to the Focus Learning Trust group of schools allows our school to join an innovative programme which is drawing on educational research and best practice to ensure that each school is a centre of excellence. The Trust is investing extensively in educational resources such as technology, infrastructure and learning environments, and in the learning and development of its professional staff. As a Focus School Teacher, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across the country and to contribute to a school network that is deeply committed to providing an exceptional education for its students.
- Be highly motivated and an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have in depth subject knowledge
- Be an excellent teacher
- Enjoy being part of a supportive team
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Respect the school’s aims and values
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience with support for continued professional development
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- Students who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning
- Active and committed parents and carers
- A supportive and involved community
- Excellent premises and lovely grounds providing an excellent learning environment
- A competitive salary
- Professional support from Focus Learning Trust, via our unique 3 x 5 CPD scheme
- Focus Learning Trust competitive pay scale.
Our school is ideally located on the outskirts of Great Shelford, approximately 4 miles south of the city of Cambridge, being easily accessible with good train and motorway links.
We welcome you to take the opportunity to visit the school and experience for yourself the passionate, high performing culture we maintain. To arrange a visit or for an informal discussion please contact Tim Bamber on 07384 240630 or email: email@example.com.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Closing Date for completed application forms: Monday 11th December 2017
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust which provides direction and support to 25 UK Schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to Enhanced DBS and Barred List Disclosure checks.