Our client is a small independent Islamic School in the North of Canberra. The school has a new and modern purpose-built facility, designed to meet the needs of every child, enabling each to explore ideas, flourish as learners and be confident, happy young people.
About the Role:
• Primary Teacher
• Full-time, Permanent position
• Commences Term 1 2021
• Be a qualified and experienced Primary Teacher
• A knowledge of Project Based Learning
• Dedication and a desire to continue to learn and grow
• An ability to mentor other teachers
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• An appreciation of student diversity and culture
• Provide a minimum of two professional references
• Have the ability to be registered with TQI and hold a WWVP
• Have the right to work in Australia
To apply for this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number #TES2102-547275TH or click ‘Apply for this job’. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
To find out more about tes smartRecruitment, please visit www.tes.com/en-au#teachers