You are an energetic, supportive and innovative Primary Practitioner/Teacher or an NQT with a passion to make a difference in a child’s education. You have a strong drive, determination and a passion for teaching. You can use your imagination to bring things to life and help the children learn. You consider yourself to be a great teacher……so why would you want to work for us?
Let us have the chance to show you. When you step into our dynamic and innovative school it is immediately obvious how much every single pupil and teacher enjoys being here. Pick a pupil to tell you what they love about the Academy. That is how confident we are the right Academy to help you to further your teaching career.
All of our teachers deliver high quality learning experiences for our pupils and help us develop a truly 21st Century Curriculum where high standards and expectations are a must.
We are seeking a full time Primary Teacher/Practitioner. If you have the genuine passion and enthusiasm to join our dynamic team and don’t want to settle for second best – we want to hear from you.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To ensure high standards of learning and teaching and academic attainment and progress for all pupils within the curriculum areas.
- To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for pupils and to support the designated curriculum area.
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of pupils as a teacher and form tutor.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides pupils with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To contribute to raising standards of pupil attainment.
- To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
More information can be found in the attached documents.
If you like to visit the Academy before applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you step in the doors you will want to be a teacher here.