Awesome Primary Teacher Needed!
If you really want to make a difference, then we need YOU!
This isn’t just any teaching job. This is the opportunity to be part of something amazing - to improve the life chances of children and to accelerate your career at a phenomenal rate.
Sir Martin Frobisher Primary Academy is part of the REAch2 Academy Trust and together with our other schools in the area we are looking to change the face of education. This is an exciting opportunity to join an academy trust that is growing and will soon become the largest academy trust in the UK.
With a new Leadership Team in place you will be led by an Executive Head Teacher who has a proven track record in moving schools from Special Measures at a rapid rate to an ‘Outstanding’ judgement.
We are seeking an outstanding professional’s who will engage and motivate the pupils.
Leadership opportunities are also available and can be discussed as part of this application.
We are looking for the successful candidate to start in January 2019 if possible.
Experienced teachers and NQTs are encouraged to apply.
· Passionate about creativity and fun?
· Warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals?
· Unafraid of hard work?
· Keen to be challenged to become the best teacher that you can be?
· Determined to succeed against the odds, with a ‘Find a way or make one!’ attitude?
If it is a yes to all the above, then we would love to work with you!
We can offer you:
· A Leadership Team dedicated to helping you develop an outstanding career;
· Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion for the right candidates across the East Anglia Multi-Academy Trust;
· An excellent CPD training programme;
· The chance to use/develop personal curriculum strengths.
· Opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflectivity.
· Recruitment and Retention bonuses and the REAch2 Employee Value Proposition.
The Executive Head teacher who would be more than happy to discuss this advert in more detail with any potential candidate, before the application stage.
Please use the following email address to arrange a call or visits to the school. Email address: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 19th December 2018 at Midday with interviews being held immediately after
Are you interested in working for REAch2, but feel that this isn’t the right position? Why not come along to one of our Recruitment Open Days and have a chat. Please follow the link below for more details: http://reach2.org/vacancies/listing/recruitment-open-days-reach2-academy-trust
The school is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.