St Augustine’s Primary, COFFS HARBOUR
St Augustine’s Primary School Coffs Harbour is a school that strives to be truly Catholic in our identity and life; a centre of the new evangelisation and a place where the dignity and potential of every student is recognised and enabled to achieve the fullness of life. St Augustine’s Primary School Coffs Harbour is a place where students are formed in the faith and can achieve high levels of ‘Catholic religious literacy’ and practice.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following position:
Full Time Permanent Teaching Position
Commencing 2020 school year
The successful candidate will:
- Have a knowledge and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- Have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith;
- Be positive and enthusiastic with a growth mindset;
- Be willing to “go the extra mile”;
- Demonstrate an ability to work as part of a team;
- Show a commitment to the care and wellbeing of students;
- Be an excellent teacher;
- Be registered with NESA;
- Hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check.
The application should contain a cover letter and resume including three referees, one of which must be the Parish Priest or Pastor of the usual place of worship.
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Peter Watts – Principal St Augustine’s School - Enquiries 02 6652 1204
Applications must be received by 9.00am Monday 19 August 2019
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/