The new Swiss International School of Qatar is seeking dynamic Primary Teachers (at all levels) for September 2018. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to be part of the founding team of educators that is establishing the IB PYP at SISQ, and taking the school through IB authorisation.
SISQ will be a full IB school and has the ambition of becoming one of the leading educational institutions in the region.
The successful candidate will have the following essential qualities:
- PYP experience and/or training
- Ability to cope in a start-up environment
- Curriculum-writing skills and experience
- A collaborative style and a good sense of humour
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- A commitment to student learning and safeguarding
The following qualities would be an advantage:
- Experience in an international setting
- Experience with EAL students
Please apply early, as SISQ may make an appointment before the closing date if an exceptional candidate is found.