Salary: £32,000 - £42,000 (depending on experience)
Location: North West London Independent School, East Acton
Contract: Permanent, Full-time
An inspiring opportunity to take your career to the next level and help shape the lives of our most vulnerable young people.
The Complete Education Solution (TCES)
TCES is a group of Ofsted rated Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. We are committed to achieving the best outcome for each pupil and their family through access to excellent education and family support.
TCES North West London Independent School is an Ofsted Outstanding rated day school specialising in Leadership and the Arts, with all pupils encouraged to find and express their creativity and supported to achieve awards alongside traditional subjects.
The Role - Primary Teacher
We are looking for an experienced and passionate teacher to deliver a primary school model of education, according to the TCES Principles of Therapeutic Education, with a strong focus on concrete, creative and engaging teaching methods. You will support pupils with very complex needs who require an intensive nurturing and therapeutic approach to enable them to access the curriculum.
Essential requirements to be successful in the role are:
- Be a Qualified Teacher (holding QTS or equivalent).
- Minimum of 2 years’ post qualification experience in the primary or SEND sector.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development.
- Experience of managing neurodiverse children with SEND, including ASC and/or SEMH.
- A flexible, ‘can do’ attitude.
In return we can offer:
- Competitive salary and terms and conditions.
- An opportunity to join a leading provider of specialist education in one of the most rewarding sectors whilst directly contributing to the positive outcomes for pupils with SEMH and ASC.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to develop your career, guaranteed Gold standard training and an annual training week.
- A range of employee support and wellbeing benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), My Counselling, My GP Anytime, My Health Assessments, My On-Demand Physio, My Wellbeing App and the exclusive rewards platform, offering multiple discounts on shopping and entertainment.
Closing date Sunday 28th February
Please apply if you want to join an excellent team to make a real difference and visit our website www.tces.org.uk/vacancies.
Please complete the application form and equal opportunities form and return to email@example.com.
TCES is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The appointment is subject to all relevant checks such as references, medical clearance and a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure.
North West London Independent School
- Special needs with independent funding
- Students of mixed gender, age 7 - 19 years
The Complete Education Solution (TCES) is a family-owned group of Good and Outstanding schools and services for pupils aged 7 to 19 with an Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) and/or Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. The majority of our...